A Turtle Parade!

I'm SO Excited - my SCS friend Patricia is Featured Stamper over on SCS today - Congrats Patricia!!! She has a super gallery! I chose this card to CASE. (Copy and share with edits)
I changed the size (mine is 3 1/4 x 6 1/2) and stamps but used the line of animals and zig zag stitch and rainbow ink pad. I just swiped the ink pad over the white card stock several times you could also use a brayer for this. The zig zag 'stitching' is done with a stamp by Hero Arts - I had white thread in my machine and didn't want to take the time to switch to black!! (I know -lazy, lazy!!!)
The cute turtle is from Pond Friends by Artful Inkables look how you can see his sweet feet swimming under the water - and what a great little face!! I punched two flowers and layered them together for the sentiment.
Please forgive the short post tonight! I have to go watch the closing ceremony of the Olympics!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Stamps: Pond Friends - Artful Inkables, zig zag - Hero Arts
Paper: lavendar lace, certainly celery - SU, white - PTI
Ink: Colorbox rainbow Atlantis, onyx black versafine
Accessories: twine, flower punch, foam dimensionals, prismacolor markers

No comments:

Post a Comment