Lions and tigers and ............

This is my card for today's sketch challenge over on Split Coast - I needed to make some Halloween cards and this sketch worked out perfectly!
There is no stamping on these cards (accept I stamped Happy Halloween on the inside!)
I have had these randomly sized chipboard black and white letters for eons (which is more than forever!!) in a drawer and recently found them when I was looking for something else! And they are perfect spooky Halloween letters I think! There was enough variety to make all these fun spooky words to go with the pictures on the designer papers that I used.
These wonderful DP's are by Flairdesigns Inc - the Spellbound Collection that I just got here. I cuttled all the dp panels - the two in the back I used Forest Branches on and for the narrow panel I used Swiss dots - just to give the card a little dimension.
Thanks for coming by and checking out my offerings today!!
Be sure to check the Artful Inkables Limited Supplies challenge in my post below - and come play along too!!
Stamps: none!
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie - SU, DP - Flairdesigns Inc - Spellbound collection
Ink: none
Accessories: chipboard alphabet - Lil Davis Designs, glue dots, cuttlebug - swiss dots & forest branches folders

No comments:

Post a Comment