A Flight of Colored Pencils

I'm late loading tonight - I had my hair cut after work and thought I wouldn't be able to stamp - but instead of going to bed - I found myself in my stamping room making this card! The challenge on Split Coast today was to use colored pencils.I stamped the image with white stazon ink - heat dried it - and then colored over it with my Koh i noor woodless colour pencils. Then I outlined with my gel pen - this is the black magic technique found on Stampowl's blog here. (If I do this again I might not do the outlining with the gel pen).

The designer paper is by Imaginisce and has a pretty glitter on some of the stripes. I used my Fiskars scallop punch for the bottom edge. I cut the ovals with my nestabilities. I couldn't find the right sentiment for this card - so I left it off for now.

Now I'm off to bed for real!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Paper: basic black, lavender lace - SU, DP - Imaginise : tied up with strings
Ink: White Stazon
Accessories: slot punch, Koh I Noor woodless colour pencils, white gel pen, Fiskars scallop punch, sheer ribbon, dew drops, oval nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment