A Simple Inspiration


Here is my card for Sharon's DTGD challenge over on Split Coast to make a simple card. It is also for Kristina's Inspiration #17 challenge that you can see here and above. I scored a border on my white card. Then I stamped my tulip on a white piece that I cut with my petite rectangle nestability. I then mounted that to a sage shadow panel and a cameo coral panel (I don't have Regal Rose). That is mounted to the card with foam dimensionals. I used my horizontal punch to make two slots on either side of the stem and tied my ribbon through it.
A short post tonight - I'm going to try and get some more challenges done and get to bed early! See you tomorrow!
Stamps: Terrific Tulips: SU
Paper: White: PTI, Cameo Coral, Sage Shadow: SU
Ink: Sage Shadow, cameo Coral, rose red
Accessories: horizontal slot punch, ribbon: PTI Aqua Mist Twill, petite rectangle nestabilities, scor pal, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment