Artful INKables Bloomin Beauties Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday!!!

Today I'm showing you a sneak peek of 2 images and the sentiment from a new 8 stamp set from Artful INKables called Bloomin Beauties - and beauties they are! Don't you love the Asian style look to these great blossoms? This set as well as 4 others will be available at Kristin's web store on Tuesday, July 1st.

I made this card for the Inspiration challenge on Split coast. Today's inspiration was a wonderful quilt called State Fair Bedding seen here. I was inspired by the color blocks on the quilt as well as the white big blooms on the pillows.
I white embossed the blossoms on the main image and on 3 of the quilt squares. Then I colored in the big blossom with my Prismacolor markers.The sentiment frame was cut with my petite rectangle nestability. I love the different font Kristin got on this sentiment - especially the dots inside the O's - just adds that something different to the look!

Thanks so much for dropping by! Keep checking back - I'll be loading more sneak peaks of Artful INKable stamps used on some fun crafts!

And remember to check out the other Design Team Members - just click their names in the column on the right!

Stamps: Bloomin Beauties - Artful INKables
Paper: White - PTI, Rose Red, Choc Chip: SU, DP: blue flower-7 gypsies, rose red and choc chip DP's - SU, Brown DP Cosmo Cricket Buffalo Bill
Ink: Basic Brown - SU, Versamark Watermark stamp pad (for embossing)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers: brittany blue, blue slate, Foam dimensionals, petite rectangle nestability

No comments:

Post a Comment