WMS Sneak Peek - Day 2 Getting Ready for the Big Day!

Hi everyone!   Did you LOVE all the cameos yesterday??!!    Well - hold onto your hats - today we're previewing two wonderful sentiment sets Big Day Essentials and Big Day Additions -  perfect for all of your engagement/wedding projects and so much more!
My first project to show you is a 'Save the Date' card - now I'm so old that we didn't send out notices like this - letting our friends know we were getting married in a year and to be sure and hold the date - but I got cards like this from both of my nieces when they were getting married!

I found these pretty gold scalloped note cards at Staples in the stationary section. First  I stamped text  from Text It across the top half.  I stamped the man and woman cameos from yesterday's Cameo to Go set, cut
them with oval Nestabilities that I sponged before removing from the dies, and layered them to black scalloped ovals.  The Save the Date sentiment is from Big Day Essentials and the numbers are from Victorian Alphabet.  To finish it off I adhered a tiny satin bow!

Keeping with the gold paper theme -  I also made a wedding card stamping another sentiment from Big Day Essentials on the gold cardstock, adding a few rhinestones and adhereing it inside a Nestability embossed frame.  I sponged the edges of the card with Ranger Old Paper ink.  I can't tell you about the stamp
I stamped with gold ink on the envelope!  Check back tomorrow to find out what it is!!!
And now - let's go check out what the rest of the DT has to show us with these new sentiment sets!

Julia Aston - You're here!

Save the Date:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Cameo to Go, Big Day Essentials (July 1 releases), Text It, Victorian Alphabet
Paper:  white, true black -PTI, gold scallop A2 card - Staples
Ink:  Ranger Distress Black Soot, Antique Linen
Accessories:  Oval scallop + mega rectangle Nestabilities, black satin ribbon - Michaels, foam tape.
May You Live Happily Ever After:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Big Day Additions & mystery stamp!
Paper:  Fabriano note card, gold cardstock - Canford Card (from paper store)
Ink:  Ranger Distress Old Paper, Soot Black, Color Box Gold Pigment (on envelope)
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Mega rectangle nestability, rhinestones - Michaels, blending tool + non stick craft mat - Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment