Sweet Peek - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Seeing Spots

Today I'm excited to be showing you a Sweet Peek at a fun new stamp set from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps July Release.   It's called Seeing Spots and for my first card I used the spots that have stars in them!
I think this would make a great masculine card with the colors that I used don't you??

My second card is a thank you card and is a little more feminine using two shades of pink!  and these pretty 'design' spots.  I punched some of the circles and popped them up on foam tape scattering a little bling around.

I framed them with a Nestability cut square, then layered the squares over a Floral Doily Motif Shapeability and the card base cut with a big scallop Nestability.
You'll find more info and pics of this fun new set as well as links to other Design Team samples, over at the Sweet N Sassy blog.

All of the new sets will be available for purchase on July 1!

Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy - Seeing Spots
Paper:  white, true black, Hibiscus Burst -PTI
Ink:  Memento Rose Bud & Angel Pink,  Ranger Distress Black Soot.
Accessories:  Foam tape, 3/4" circle punch - EK Success, Rhinestones - Kaiser, large gems - Darice (Michaels), Floral Doily Motif Shapeabilities, Big Scallop Circle & square Nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment