Sweet Peak -- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Relax!

Note:  if you are looking for my WMS Saturday Sketch Card - Please scroll down to the next post!  Thanks!

Welcome to my Sneak Peek of a wonderful new beach set by Sweet n' Sassy Stamps called Beauty by the Sea.

First I embossed a square Nestability in the center of my card. (you can see how I do this on my older post here)  Then I cut a piece of this fun patterned paper to fit inside the frame (I'm thinking this is like a little  beach blanket on the sand and the Starfish is laying on it getting a tan ! LOL!!!) 

I stamped the starfish on the blue cardstock, cut it out and layered it over the patterned paper with foam tape.  Then I did the same with the sentiment using an oval punch to cut it out.

Finally I added the die cut ocean waves - again with foam tape to give it a little dimension.

You'll find more info and pics of this lovely new set over at the Sweet N Sassy blog, and you'll find links to more DT samples!

It will be available for purchase on June 1 - just in time for those hot summer day cards you're going to be making!

Boy - I'd love to be laying on the beach on this cute blanket catching some rays and watching the waves roll by wouldn't you???!!!

Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Beauty by the Sea (available 6/1)
Paper:  White + Hawaiian Shores - PTI, DP Echo Park/For the Record
Ink:  Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories:  Catah a Wave Die - My Favorite Things, Square Nestability, small oval punch - SU, foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment