Spread Your Wings and Fly

Phew!  I've had a lot of Design Team work posting this past week  - today's card is just for fun!!

It was my turn to host the Color Challenge over on Split Coast this week - and I chose the colors of Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla with the dessert option of using butterflies.

My stamps are from The Crafts Meow -  a sweet set called Fly Free.  I used Sketch #155 from Sketch Saturdays and I used buttons and twine - the Cas-ual Fridays challenge.

Wouldn't this make a great graduation card?!

Stamps:  The Crafts Meow - Fly Free
Paper:  Vintage Cream - PTI, Purple - Coredinations, pink - Bazzill Barnboard
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress - Victorian Velvet
Accessories:  foam tape, circles + big scallop circle Nestabilities, vintage buttons + twine - PTI, wrinkled seam tape, butterfly punch - Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment