Which Came First? The Carrot or the Duck???

Those of you who know me or visit here frequently - know I'm often making seasonal crafts to sell at my church.  Today I wanted to share a couple of little treats I made for our Easter Sale.

First off are these fun stubby carrots -  I think I make these every year -  they are just so cute they make me laugh just to see them!!    Each year I stamp them up a little differently!  I fill them with chocolate eggs and a little basket shred.
You can find the template for them on Split Coast - here.  (ETA I fixed the link - sorry!)  The Easter sentiment is from WMS Spring Baskets and the dots background is from PTI Polka Dot Basics  Just click on any pic to see it larger.

I always make at least 6 of everything when I make them for a sale - so here are my 6 stubby carrots in a basket!  I used wrinkled seam tape for the 'carrot tops'.

Then I made some little duck treat holders - that I also found on Split Coast here.  I used the duckling pattern.

I added punched circle eyes and sponged their bodies and beaks to give them a little dimension.  I also stamped Easter sentiments on both wings from WMS Spring Baskets.

If you'd like to see other Easter Projects I've posted on my blog over the years  - click here!

Thanks so much for coming by today!  And Happy Easter for those who celebrate.

Hope you can stop by again tomorrow -  I'll have yet another Easter Craft to show you for the Friends of WMS Blog Waltz!

No comments:

Post a Comment