For the Graduate!

With graduation time coming up for both high schools and colleges - I thought I'd share a project I made that was recently published in the May/June 2011 issue of PaperCrafts Magazine.

It's an autograph book that I made using coasters and my Zutter Bind it all.

The stamps are from Free Spirit Boy and Free Spirit Sentiments by Waltzingmouse.

On the inside of the front cover and on the outside back cover I stamped quotes from the set Words of Wisdom

Just click on the pics to see them larger.   This one says "You've got to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was" Irish Proverb  along with 'do it'


And this one says "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"  Albert Einstein  along with 'Go For It'
Perfect quotes for the new graduate don't you think?!  This little book could also be used for photos of the big day and the celebration held after!

Have you got a graduation coming up in your family??

No comments:

Post a Comment