WMS Saturday Sketch - It's Time

Happy Saturday dear friends! Do you have Monday off for President's Day? I do and while I hope to spend some time with DH (!) - I also plan to get some extra stamping in for the WMS sneak peeks starting on Saturday 2/26!! Wait till you see what Claire has created for the March 1st release!

But for today - we have this fun star sketch to challenge us!

I went pretty literal with the sketch (as I usually do!) and made my card a star shape using my Nestabilities.

I used the cute little rocket guy from Half Pint Heroes and the perfect sentiment to go with him from Free Spirit Sentiments. I colored the rocket with Copics and sponged the sentiment with Mustard Seed Distress Ink by Ranger. Then I just added a little ZVA bling. This would make a fun graduation card don't you think?
Now go check out the WMS Sketch Blog and get inspired by the cards the Mischief Makers and other DT members have created using this week's sketch.

Then make your own card using the sketch and link it on the Sketch Blog by Thursday 2/24/11 at 11:59 pm EST - you could be chosen Top Mouse !!

Winners are announced each Saturday along with the new sketch challenge. And now every week one lucky entry will win a free WMS stamp set of choice!! whoo hoo!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Half Pint Heroes, Free Spirit Sentiments
Paper: Gold - Canford Card, white - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Mustard Seed
Accessories: Star & Circle Nestabilities, Copics: Y13, Y38, Bo9, B37, E00, E35, R20, C1, Ro8, Gold Pen - Spica, ZVA creative adhesive pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment