A Valentine for Kent

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Thought I'd share the card I made for my DH Kent this year.

I was inspired by a card I saw at CVS last week when I was picking up a little chocolate treat to give Kent with his card. As soon as I saw the card - I knew I could re-create it with my Waltzingmouse Stamps - it was like the person had used these very stamps to make it!

The store card had a little more shimmer and a red ribbon on it - but I thought I'd keep it clean for DH. I white embossed the frippery on the black panel and black embossed the rose and leaves. I cut out the leaves and rose, adhereing the leaves over the frippery and adhereing the rose over the leaves with foam tape. Then I stamped my sentiment cutting around the shapes of the letters and adhered that with foam tape. I really love how this came out and I think Kent will like it too! (especially with the giant Reeses heart I'm giving him with it!) LOL!!

Inside I stamped two sentiments from Seasons of Love Tags and Sweet Hearts.

I hope you got a pretty card today from someone in your life and that you gave some too!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Roses in Bloom, Sweet Hearts, Victorian Frippery, Seasons of Love Tags.
Paper: White- PTI, green, red, black - Coredinations
Ink: Versofine onyx black, Versamark.
Accessories: Black & white embossing powder, hot gun, foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment