Three for Rubbernecker

Here are 3 cards I made this week for challenges over on Split Coast.
I made this cute lil' cowboy card as a CASE of Featured Stamper StampGroover's Poor Dat card. I changed the image to a cowboy and used different colors. Instead of popping up some of the image I paper pieced him. Isn't he a cute little guy?!
This card was made for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge. Steph showed us a wall decal art web shop and I chose this Prairie Vegetation design. I black embossed several different floral stamps from Rubbernecker sponged the edges and added a pink butterfly in the corner. This also works for Thursdays Ways to Use It Challenge - to use silhouettes on your card.

And my third card was made for the color challenge - Betty's colors this week were Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum and Rose Red - her dessert option was to use hardware. I always find color challenges - well - a real challenge!! So I used mostly purple on my card - getting the green in with a ribbon and adding just a touch of red with the butterfly, the gems and a jeweled pin in the ribbon (does a pin count as hardware??!)
This is also for Da Mudder's Teapot Tuesday challenge - where we were to illustrate the Best of the Best or the Worst of the Worst for the A-card-a-me Awards. I'm illustrating the Best of the Best ie - a lovely fashion lady!
This card will go postal to Lauren - a young actress who has had to put her career on hold due to some health issues - we hope our best and worst cards will bring a smile to her face!
Well dear friends - we're halfway to the weekend - whoo hoo!
If I don't see you before - I hope you'll stop by on Saturday when all the Waltzingmouse DT will start sneak peeking the March 1 new release stamp sets!
Oh - and if you have a minute --check out the sympathy card I made for PSA Essentials - thanks!
Cowboy:
Stamps: Rubbernecker - Lil'Cowboy #51-12, petite Tumbleweed #51-11
Paper: white, dark chocolate - PTI DP - Cosmo Cricket Wanted
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Bundled Sage & Old Paper
Accessories: twine, circle punch, quickie Glue Pen, foam tape, gold pen, silver pen, COpics E34, E19, R20, E00
Your Day to Shine:
Stamps: Rubbernecker - Floral Silhouette set #467, Sentiments #2 - 200-04, Fall Trilogy #480
Paper: white, hibiscus burst, plum pudding - PSI, creamy caramel, basic black - SU
Ink: Versamark, Versafine onyx black, Ranger Distress Pumice stone
Accessories: butterfly punch - Martha Stewart, glue dots
Fashion Fades:
Stamps: Rubbernecker - Fashion Icon Set #455
Paper: WHite - PTI, Purple - Coredinations
Ink: Perfect Plum - SU, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Quickie Glue Stick, butterfly punch - Martha Stewart, TIny Gems - Taylored Expressions, wrinkled seam tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop,pin - Dritz jeweled pin, foam tape, Designer Label punch - SU

No comments:

Post a Comment