My 2010 World Card Making Day Winning Card!

You may remember when I linked to this announcement from PaperCrafts Magazine announcing the winners of the 2010 World Card making Competition - this is my card that I won with, a very clean and simple Christmas card!


Here's a picture of the page (page 80 of the March/April 2011 PaperCrafts Magazine) See the Yuletide card just above mine? that was made by my fellow WMS DT, uber talented, stamping friend, Belinda - how fun we got posted on the same page!!

It made me tingle all over to see my card (and name!) in print!! My friends & co-workers are all now officially sick of me telling them I got published!


Stamps: Teeny Trees - Waltzingmouse
Paper: White - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Ranger Distress - barn Door, Stormy Sky
Accessories: Micron 01 fine black pen, wrinkled seam tape - http://www.prairiebirdboutique.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment