WMSC32 Sketch - Hi!

Happy Saturday dear friends! Look at the fun sketch Claire has for us - I think it's to remind us that, Yes - we WILL see flowers again......... sometime........after all the SNOW!!!

I was pretty literal in my interpretation of the sketch this week!


I used WMS Victoriana Digital Paper for my panel and lacey square. The stitched flower and sentiment are from Sewing Box Hugs (another one of my favorite sets!)


I sprayed granite Glimmer Mist on my flower and stem so it looks all sparkly IRL but you can't see it at all in the picture :(


This is also for the SCS Inspiration challenge today - this Gypsy linens set from Rooms by Zoya inspired me with it's colors and flowers!




Ok - so now you'll want to go check out the WMS Sketch Blog and get inspired by the cards the Mischief Makers and other DT members have created using this week's sketch.


Then make your own card using the sketch and link it on the Sketch Blog by Thursday 2/3/11 at 11:59 pm EST - you could be chosen Top Mouse !! Winners are announced each Saturday along with the new sketch challenge. And there just may be a WMS stamp set to be won too!


Stamps: Sewing Box Hugs - Waltzingmouse

Paper: White - PTI, Victoriana Digital Paper - Waltzingmouse, purples and greens -Coredinations

Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Memento New Sprout

Accessories: chipboard tag - Maya Road, eyelet square - Nestabilities, corner punch - Zutter, Tattered Angels Granite Glimmer Mist, Gem - Michaels, Cordoroy brad - Nikki Sivils, circle punch - EK Success, foam tape, Scor tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment