Love is in the Air!

Good afternoon everyone!  I have missed you all SO MUCH!  Since when do I leave for over a month and not say a word?  Usually never.  I have a very serious family emergency going on right now, but I am finally "normal" (yes, I use the term loosely) enough to color and feel like getting crafty!  I can still use all the good juju you can spare though.  :O)  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's...ours was trying, but good nonetheless.

Onward and upward!

Today's card features a new digi image from Wink Wink Ink called Love Fairy!  I love her!  I'm all about fairies, ya know!  Melanie did an outstanding job on this stamp and the other Valentine images!  The heart is actually blank, but I stamped the sentiment from PTI on it and embossed with white embossing powder.  I haven't decided who will get this card just yet...

Thanks for coming by today...let's make this a bit more regular, shall we?  Have a great day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment