Fill this Day with Joy

What a relief! Last Friday's Free 4 All challenge on Split Coast was to make a birthday card - no holiday cards allowed!

I pulled out my long neglected Everyday Button Bits set by PTI and made a fun little hot air balloon scene. I seem to be on a roll of dry embossing frames with my nesties lately. I just love this look!

I masked the edges of my scene with Eclipse tape after stamping the landscape and balloons and then sponged in the sky.

The image panel is up on foam tape. I thought this sentiment would be quite uplifting for the birthday girl/boy! Inside I stamped 'sending birthday wishes' from the same stamp set.

If you are new to my blog, you can see my tutorial on how I dry embossed my frame on this blog post.

If you celebrate - I hope your preparations are now all complete and you are enjoying the blessedness as we celebrate the gift of Jesus' birth!

ETA: check out the PSA Stamp Camp blog for some holiday table creations I made.

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits - Papertrey Ink
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, desert sand, rich cocoa, potters clay, Ranger Distress - Peeled paint, weathered wood
Accessories: square nestabilities, vintage buttons & narrow silk ribbon - PTI, Eclipse tape (for masking), glue dots, blender tool - Ranger,

No comments:

Post a Comment