A Blessing and a Thank You!

Hello dear friends! Today I have two cards to share that I made for challenges over on Split Coast this week.

The first was for the color challenge - to use old olive, night of navy and daffodil. I kind of blended the required colors by sponging inks over my image panel.

I just love this Irish Cottage stamp don't you? My images are from the Irish Blessings set by Waltzingmouse Stamps . I will use this as a birthday card - I need several for friends with birthdays in January! I think it will work well for either a guy or a girl birthday.

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Irish Blessing
Paper: white - PTI, Night of Navy & Barely Banana - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Weathered wood, faded jeans, scattered straw, bundled sage & Crushed Olive
Accessories: brads - Basic Grey, blending tool & nonstick craft mat - Ranger, Copics - E13


My second card was made for the Inspiration Challenge which was a great website of the art of record album covers called Project Thirty Three (are you old enough to remember record albums?! LOL!!) - I was inspired by this fun graphic album cover I used my Classic Inverted Scalloped square nestabilities and punched circles to adhere over it. Then I just added my sentiment from the WMS set Asian Gardens- easy peasy! And we'll all be needing Thank You cards after Christmas right?! You could make a dozen of these really quickly!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Asian Gardens
Paper: Vintage Cream - PTI, Black - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: circle punch - SU, Classic Inverted Scalloped Square Nestabilities,

No comments:

Post a Comment