Take Note

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone living in the United States - Kent and I will be enjoying the traditional turkey dinner with my sister, brother-in-law, my niece, her husband and my 'cute as pie' 2 month old grandnephew Landon. Don't you want to just squeeze those sweet little cheeks?!?!
Ok - on to a few cards to share. A co-worker asked me to design some thank you notes and personalized initial notes with a seashore theme. So I made up two designs for her.
For this set I used Rustic White cardstock from PTI - I thought it gave the feeling of a sandy beach. I stamped the frame and sentiment in Brushed Corduroy from Ranger. The row of shells is a $1 clear stamp from Michaels that I gold embossed. Unfortunately, the shimmer shows up better IRL than in these pics.
The initials below are from the Waltzingmouse set Victorian Alphabet.

For the second option I used Soft Stone card stock from PTI which is a really light shimmery gray. I stamped the frame in black and the sentiment and initials in London Fog -both by Memento.


The shells are stick ons by Jolee's popped up on foam dimensionals.

My friend Sandy liked them all but preferred the tan/brown/gold embossed ones. What do you think??

Don't forget to come by on Saturday for the next Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment