Kenny K DT Call & an Award!

First up, wish me luck!  I have decided to apply for the DT at Kenny K's...check out their challenge blog!  I absolutely love the fun, sassy and sexy images!  I would keel over out of my chair if I were to be picked!  LOL!  It did say to post 2 pics, but it's a hard decision...sassier or sweeter?  I've added 2 of each, but know I really CAN follow directions!  :O)


I got this fab award from Kellie, the Tickled Pink Waffler herself!  I'm so flattered that she thought of me!

By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me.  Kellie Winnell is the bestest new bloggy friend you could ever hope to make!  Quite the doll and I love our little gossip sessions!  Thank you SO MUCH, Kellie, my favey redheaded Aussie!

2) Share 8 things about myself.
I am a Diet Coke addict.  Coffee?  EWWWWWWWWWW!
I love tattoos...if you don't like them, don't look!
I 'm a natural redhead.
I gotta have my music!
I have an obsession with tweezers...that's all I'm going to say.
I love Halloween!  It's my fave holiday of all!
I have a phobia of snakes!  It doesn't matter if they're babies and non-poisonous or not...you wanna see a chubby girl run REALLY fast?  *shudder* 
I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. 

3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
Jen
Kylie
Jacque
Bev
Darlene
Krista
Dorcas
Stephanne


4) Contact bloggers to let them know about the award…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment