In Gladness Abound

I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge over on Split Coast this week - my good stamping friend Anne Harada was hosting this week and what a wonderful homespun site she had to inspire us - The Country Porch. I didn't have to go any further then the home page - where this Pine Cone Kitchen set caught my eye.
I stamped my own plaid background using the thick plaid stamp from Pic-Nic Patterns and then the pretty pine bough from Festive Foliage right over the plaid.
I stamped the sentiment from Compliments of the Season and cut it with a deckled edge rectangle nestie. Then I just added a little gingham ribbon knot, some dazzling diamonds over the pine bough and distressed the edges.
In case you cannot read the lovely sentiment - it says "May Christmas at your house in gladness abound and may Health and Good Cheer live there all the year round."

All my stamps are from Waltzingmouse
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - PicNic Patterns, Festive Foliage, Compliments of the season
Paper: Naturals Ivory - SU, Pine feather, Plum Pudding - PTI
Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, sweet plum, rhubarb stalk, cottage ivy, Ranger Distress Tea Dye
Accessories: dazzling diamonds - SU,gingham ribbon - JoAnn's, Mega deckled edge Rectangle Nestabilities,. quickie glue pen, distresser - Ranger, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment