A Golden Merry Christmas

Hello dear stamping friends! I'm feeling better every day - and I'm able to fit in a little stamping in between dozing and taking it easy!


I have yet another Christmas card to share with you today - and it's also another one that is easy to make multiples of!

Criminalgrace was the Featured Stamper over at Split Coast last week and I chose her sparkling Winter Skies card to case. Instead of punching the snowflake - I stamped and gold embossed mine as well as the sentiment. My stamps are from Rubbernecker.


I flipped the sentiment to the top, dry embossed a Nestability square around the snowflake and added a sticky rhinestone to the center of it. The gold embossing is really shiny IRL - not so much in my pic unfortunately!

Stamps: Rubbernecker Winter Holiday Snowflake #1504 SO, Winter Holiday #2 Merry Christmas # 387-10
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: foam dimensionals, gold embossing powder, hot gun, Rhinestone stickers - Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment