The Real Original Sassy Bunny Goes Unscripted!

Good morning, crafty bleeps!  I have a super special card to share with you today!  It's Saturday, and that means another round of Unscripted Sketches.

Today I have used line art by Jennifer Vaiano aka NoFlutter at deviantArt.  Jennifer was gracious enough to let me try out some line art that she's re-done.  She is planning to open her own online shop!  Squeeeee!

The little minx is called White Rabbit and she is amazing!  She looks familiar to you?  There's a reason for that...you can read about it by clicking here if you like.  I have to say it took me FOREVER to color her.  I used a sentiment from PTI.  Hope you enjoy this little hottie patottie!


Check out the rest of the DT and see what they have to share today too...links are on my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment