Damask Tags and a Flowery CASE

Hey dear friends - did you miss me for a few days?!?! I'm just been so busy this past couple of weeks with some church projects and Design Team work I don't know which way is up!! But it's a fun creative kind of busy! KWIM??
I did manage to get projects for the two Split Coast weekend challenges done. First for the inspiration challenge -Stephanie showed us a wonderful jewelry site, Destiny's Creations. I was inspired by these lovely silver embossed earrings
I silver embossed my Victorian Damask stamp by Rubbernecker onto silver cardstock. Then cut it with a Nestie label and added clear flowers, colored flowers and brads.

The silver cord is from my mother-in-laws ribbon box that I inherited and it's labelled "silver cloisonne thread".

These pretty tags also qualify for the Moxie Fab World challenge - Diggin' On Damask!

Stamps: Victorian Damask Panel #498 - Rubbernecker
Paper: silver - unknown
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: silver EP, hot gun, flowers - Taylored Expressions, clear flower - Heidi Swapp, scalloped tags - Spellbinders, brads - Blue - Making Memories - green - Basic Grey, silver cloisonne thread - Edna Williams

CherylQuilts is the featured stamper this week and I chose her pretty Bouquet of Thanks card to CASE. I used a different flower stamp and different colors. I love the way she punched the patterned paper with the lacey edge punch.

I used a deckled edge oval Nestie for my image and sponged the eges with Old Paper ink before taking it out of the die.

My daffodils are from Rubbernecker Stamps

I'm off to work on some more projects! The wonderful Waltzingmouse Sneak Peeks will be starting on Thursday 11/4 so be sure to stop by then!!

Stamps: Rubbernecker - Daffodils #506-03
Paper: Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Text Style/Distressed Dots - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Old Paper
Accessories: Copics - YG91, YG95, YR21, Y21, YR02, Scalloped & deckled ovals - Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Lacey edge punch, rhinestones - Kaiser, foam dimensionals, wrinkled seam binding - http://www.prairiebirdboutique.etsy,com

No comments:

Post a Comment