Anita Be Stampin Preview - Day 1!

***This is my 3rd post today...please scroll down to see my Wild Flower Patch and The Digi Shack posts!***

Hello, all you curious crafters!  I knew you'd have to stop by today to see what some of the new Anita Be Stampin images look like!  Today we have 2 peeky poos for ya!

The first one I have here is a digital stamp called Soon to "Bree" a Mama!  What a cuter than cute preggers!  I love her grin as she rubs her belly!  Bree is so much fun to color!  :O)

Next up is a cling mounted rubbah stamp!  This one is called Rosie's Sweets...would you just look at those eyes?  What a SWEETIE!




Be sure to check out Anita's Blog to see her creations as well!  And don't forget to join us the rest of the week to see more sneak peeks!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment