You're So Delicious....... I Mean Sweet!

'Morning, Friends!
I made my little cuppie card for two challenges today. This week's CAS challenge over on Split Coast - the theme for our card was "Delicious". What could be more delicious than three frosted cupcakes, huh?? (hopefully they are chocolate inside!! LOL!!)

And I used Fridays Taylored Expressions sketch for my card design.

I used two nested long classic Nestabilities to cut my frame and popped it up on foam dimensionals. I colored my cuppies with copics and added a little bling to their flowers as well as the sentiment. My stamps are also TE.

Thanks for stopping by today! We're having a heat wave here in New England - in the 90's and sunny - after a week of rain - it's a great way to end the summer!

Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Downtown Diva
Paper: Blue Bayou - SU, Vintage Cream - PTI, DP October Afternoon/thrift shop/collectors item Ink: Memento tuxedo Black
Accessories: quickie glue pen, foam dimensionals, Copics: YR00, BG10, YG63, R20, R29, R32, long classic rectangle Nestabilities, circle punches, tiny gems - Taylored Expressions, modern label punch - SU

No comments:

Post a Comment