A Patriotic Bird

My blogging friend Mary Marsh is hosting the Our Daily Bread Designs - In Time: On Assignment Challenge (SNTODBD16) The challenge is to use ODBD stamps and to use a bird with a seasonal theme.

So I thought I'd join in the fun! Since I have the "In God We Trust' ODBD stamp set - I made my bird card with a Patriotic Theme using red, white and blue.

Check out Mary's Our Daily Bread Designs challenge here: for all the details and to see what you can win!

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs: In God We Trust
Paper: Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy - PTI, DP Basic Grey/Infuse
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Worn Lipstick
Accessories: Fancy tags Spellbinders, foam dimensionals, copic E09, Sticky Pearl -Michaels, Tim Holtz Alterations Bird die, Nestabilities Big Scalloped circle & Pinking Circles, wrinkled seam binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment