Inspired by Metal

I've really been enjoying the Shabby Tea Room challenges that I recently discovered. This week the inspiration photo was this lovely bracelet and the challenge is to use metal on your inspired card or project.


Here's my inspired card.

I used alcohol inks to make my colorful swirl on glossy card stock - and I have to tell you the top and bottom color is really a cranberry NOT purple so it looks more like the bracelet gems IRL! For some reason alcohol inks do not photograph true! Then I stamped my Asian lanterns from Waltzingmouse Stamps with silver pigment ink and added the silver brads. Then I adhered the image panel to a black panel over a silver panel.
This card is also for the Teapot Tuesday challenge over on Split Coast which you will find here.

After having a wonderful sunny hot summer here in New England so far - we are suddenly having a week of rain! I'm glad I didn't take this week as vacation. Our gardens and lawns did really need the drink though!


Thanks so much for coming by today - what does this bracelet inspire you to create??
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Asian Gardens, Asian Gardens Additions
Paper: Glossy white CS , Basic Black - SU, Silver - unknown
Ink: Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Stone Washed, Rust, Cranberry, Wild Plum, Color Box Pigment Ink - Silver, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Alcohol ink applicator - Ranger, Silver Brads, Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment