Five Little Purses

It's that time of year for me when I start making all kinds of crafts to sell at the Card Stamping Table at my church's Harvest Fair in October. Two friends and I make cards and other stamped crafts for our table.

Here's one of the things I've made - little bucket purses! I used several different sentiments on them so people could use them for different occasions.

I got the paper flowers at Michaels in the wedding section - they come white and there were 9 blossoms in a package. I sprayed them with Walnut Inks by Tsukineko. I used Willow, CornFlower, Cherry Blossom and Lilac. (I've had these spray inks for more than three years and this is maybe the 2nd time I've used them!)
I made the purses out of textured Bazzill card stock that I got at Michaels - I love the embossed dots on it!
I used two different ribbons - some silk and some striped grosgrain both from Sharon's Stamp Simply Ribbon Shop.
All the sentiments are from the Fancy Phrases set by Waltzingmouse.

If you frequent my blog - you've seen this little bucket purse here several times - I think it's just so cute! - The pattern was designed by Mel and you can find it here.

Aren't these great little gift boxes?! You could slip something as simple as chocolate (Yum!) in these, a gift card, or some jewelry!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment