WMS Sneak Peek Day 2 - Bat Droppings

Welcome to day 2 of the WMS Design Team's sneak peek at the two Halloween sets Claire is releasing on 7/27 - Wanda's Pantry and Midnight Feast! Did you have fun seeing everyone's spooky creations yesterday?!?

Today I've created another treat container - a little tamer than yesterday's fingers (so many people commented they were grossed out by them!!) Today - I bring you Bat Droppings!!! LOL!!I found this wonderful 7"tall bottle at Michaels (just $1.00!) but the neck was SO narrow I had trouble finding candy that would fit inside - I tried M&M's first, then jelly beans, and finally found Sugar Babies would fit! Phew! and they had the added benefit of looking like Bat Droppings! Yipee!! (although Claire's purple droppings on her project yesterday looked really cool!!!)
I had these great bat wings from a craft kit I purchased from Martha Stewart a couple of years ago - but you can just draw the shape to make some wings. I added a few black gems to give them a little dimension and sparkle.

Here's what I put on the back of the bottle. The to/from label is a sizzix die. Both panels are sponged with ink.
Now fly your bat over to Claire and the following DT's blogs to see what ghoulish things they have today!!!! We'll have more for you tomorrow if you can stand it!!!
Claire
Julia (me!)
Lynn
Anya
Bonnie
Mona - our new DT member!
Jennifer
Belinda

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Wanda's Pantry (to be released 7/27)
Paper: Vintage Cream PTI, Black Bazzill
Ink: Ranger Distress - Vintage Photo & Tea Dye
Accessories: sponge, web lace - Stamp Simply Ribbon Shop (may be seasonal I got it last year), Twill & Twine- PTI, tag - Sizzix Die, circle punch, glue dots, foam dimensionals, black rhinestones - Kaiser, Sugar Baby Candies, bottle - Michaels ($1.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment