Waltzingmouse DT Blog Waltz - New Release!

Wow - we're finally here! The day Wanda's Pantry and Midnight Feast are finally available to purchase!

And as is the WMS tradition - Claire and the Design Team are having a blog waltz! You should start the waltz with Claire - if you came here from Belinda's blog - you're in the right place!

I have two final projects to share with you today - another ghoulish treat and a Horribly Happy card!
Ok - so here's my final offering to gross you out this week - I promise! - a tasty bottle of Vampire Blood! Before you even say 'yuck' - I'll tell you it's just strawberry jello! Doesn't this look totally cool?!?

I recycled a plastic jar of Dole Fruit for my container. The top band (to cover the word 'Dole' imprinted in the bottle) is stamped with the fripperie bg stamp from last month's release - Victorian Fripperie. I stamped the label and the panel in black on white card stock and sponged the edges with Barn Door and Tea Dye distress inks. I used the drip punch for the cover's edge. (I'm so glad I bought that punch last year on sale after season!)


For the top of the cover - I used the circle frame stamp and a sentiment, again from Victorian Fripperie - they go so well with these new Halloween sets! I stamped the little newt beneath the sentiment, added tiny gems and sponged the edges.

On the back I used two of the sentiments from Midnight Feast and 'Oh My' from Victorian Fripperie.
And finally - I just couldn't end the Sneaks without making at least ONE card!
And the happy news!!!! You have 2 chances to win a free WMS stamp set - 1) by leaving a comment at Claire's blog, and 2) by leaving a comment on each of the DT 's blogs.
Two random winners will be chosen - you must leave your comments by 11:59 pm EST on Thurs 7/29/10. Winners will be announced on Claire's blog on 7/30/10
Now waltz over to Anya's blog to see what ghoulish creation she has for us!
AND remember to order your Halloween sets here!

Thanks SO much for sticking with me through the sneak peeks this week!! I hope you have as much fun as I did!
Vampire Blood:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Wanda's Pantry, Victorian Fripperie, Midnight Feast (on the back)
Paper: White - PTI, Black - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Barn Door & Tea Dye
Accessories: Drip edge punch - Martha Stewart, Sponge & Applicator - Ranger, Circle nestability, scor tape, designer label punch - SU, Gems - Michaels, Recycled Dole Fruit jar, Strawberry Jello
Card:
Stamps: Midnight Feast
Paper: Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress -Dusty Concord, Versamark
Accessories: Foam dimensionals, hot gun, clear & black embossing powders, fence punch - Martha Stewart, circle punch, black gems - Amuse, Paper piercer - SU, distresser - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment