Some Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Cards

I have 2 cards to share with you today....
I made this card for the Teapot challenge - Show your hearts - and 3 Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over on Split Coast. A sketch, a color challenge and one more - can you guess what it is?

The 'Enjoy' is a Waltzingmouse Stamp, the popcorn snacks stamp is Lockhart and I printed 'the show' with my Brother label maker! The red panel is embossed with my new Tim Holtz cracked folder and the strip is stamped with a Waltzingmouse bg stamp from Pic-Nic Patterns.

I can just tuck these theater passes into this card and send it off to a friend!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Rescue Remedies Additions, Pic-Nic Patterns, Lockhart Stamps
Paper: white, pure poppy, Summer Sunrise - PTI,
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron - SU, Barn Door - Ranger Distress
Accessories: Sizzix Embossing folder - Cracked, Copics YR61, E02, R35, E50, BG10, B05, V17, Y13, Pinking Circles Nestabilities, Brother Label Maker


I managed to get four Dare to Get Dirty challenges into this card! I don't get a lot of time each day to stamp so I really have to cram them in if I want to get all 33 challenges completed!
My fav new TV show is Miami Medical - hence the Sniff Sniff theme. The cute kleenex box is another Lockhart stamp. I used a mix of patterend papers on this card.
All members of the Fan Club can play with the DTGD challenges - so come along! you'll find them in the Forum under Split Coast Challenges!
Be sure to check back here over the weekend - I'll be sneak peeking the new Waltzingmouse stamp sets being released next week along with the rest of the Design Team! You won't want to miss the fun!!
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Co
Paper: vintage cream, ocean tides - PTI, DP October Afternoon/thrift shop/ needs Paint & One of a kind
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Tea Dye Ink
Accessories: Glue dot, foam dimensionals, labels three Nestabilities, MS edge punch, sponge applicator Ranger, Vintage button and narrow silk ribbon - PTI, Copics E02, E50

No comments:

Post a Comment