Bad to the Bone!

Good morning all!  It's Friday!  Woohoo!  This time next week I'll be in Illinois at the CHA Super Craft Show with my great friend, Anita!  How cool is that?

Today I wanted to share a ROCKIN' card I made using a Kenny K's downloads image.  She is called Rock Chick.  This week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz the challenge is a sketch.  I turned it upside down and made it standard sized instead of square because I REALLY wanted to use this DP from Basic Grey...I didn't have enough left to make a square card.  :O)  I am pleased with the way it came out too.  I colored some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts black and sprayed them with some Smooch Spritz, though you can't really see it very well.  What do you think of this latest creation?


Have a great day, people!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment