Waltzingmouse Day 2 - Sneak Peek - Hand Baked

Today I have another Sneak Peek from the Rescue Remedies stamp set that will be released on July 1. I love making packages for gift giving so this set is right up my alley!

Today I used the label stamp that says 'Hand Baked & Edible Goods" how fun is that! So of course I decorated a bag and packaged some edible goods in it!


I filled my clear flat bottom bag with 6 biscotti dipped in dark chocolate - Yum!!! (although NOT hand made!).

Today I wanted to use this set without sponging or distressing to see if it still works using bright colors and a more modern look - and I think it does don't you??

All I added was a little bling to the center of the flowers and some white gel pen dots on the vines. I stamped the big flower and leaves, cut them out and added them to the bottom of the tag with a foam dimensional.

Here's the label I made and attached to the back of the bag - so the receiver will know just who gave them this wonderful hand made, beautiful, delicious gift!!!

And just a reminder - these label stamp set fit the Labels Four Nestabilities!

Now please check out Claire's blog as well as these DT members who are posting sneak peeks today too! I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow - I'll have a sneak peek of another new set!!
Claire

Belinda

Bonnie
Anya
Julia (me!)
Lisa
Carly (please welcome our new DT member!)
Jennifer

Lynn
Edna (please welcome our July Guest DT member!)


Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Rescue Remedies

Paper: White, Hibiscus Burst - PTI

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ripe Avocado & Hibiscus - PTI

Accessories: Foam dimensionals, flat bottom bag - Clearbags.com, Scor Tape, Ribbon - May arts from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, 1" circle punch - SU, labels four Nestabilities, gemstones - Hero Arts, white gel pen, brown basket shred, Nonni's Biscotti

No comments:

Post a Comment