A Flowery Feel Better Card

scoopy (Emily) was the featured stamper over at Split Coast Stampers today - she has a gallery full of wonderful clean and simple cards - the kind of design I tend to gravitate towards!

I chose her pretty daisies in a row card to CASE today. I used different stamps and sentiment, and stamped my flowers on a panel framed by an embossed Nestability square.

My flowers and sentiment are by Waltzingmouse Stamps

Fun news! - The Waltzingmouse Design Team will be having a DT Blog Waltz on Tuesday June 1 highlighting some of Claire's first stamp sets. There will be WMS sets to win by leaving comments so be sure to come by!!!


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - flowers - Pic-Nic Patterns, sentiment - Asian Garden
Paper: Melon Berry, white - PTI
Ink: Ripe avocado, melon berry - PTI, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: square nestabilities, cuttlebug, foam dimensionals, black pearls - Amuse

No comments:

Post a Comment