You Shine!

Happy weekend everyone! It's a beautiful day here today - and I've got to get out to do some gardening - but I just had to do the Inspiration Challenge over on Split Coast first! Today's inspiring web site was Green Rainbow Shop
And I was inspired by this star plate above to create this star card below!
I added a little yellow and orange to it just to perk it up a little bit - since I made mine a graduation card and that is a bright happy occasion! I layered my star and sentiment with foam dimensionals -both stamps are from Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Hugs (this set is SO versatile!)

Inside I layered a panel cut with Labels One Nestabilities. The graduation sentiments are from WMS Free Spirit Sentiments and the cap is from Free Spirit-Boy.
If you would like to see how Claire's WMS stamps are packaged - the size of her sets- the cost comparisons (US dollar vs British Sterling vs Euro) and shipping costs check out her informative posting here.
AND - the WMS DT will be showing sneak peeks of the May 1 releases starting next Tuesday (I'll be starting on Wed) - so be sure to check back - Claire has some wonderful sets coming out and she is already showing some teasers!!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Sewing Box hugs, Free Spirit Boy, Free Spirit Sentiments
Paper: grey & white bazzill, white, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart - PTI
Ink: Lemon Tart - PTI, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Heart punch - McGill, foam dimensionals, sticky gem, small oval punch - SU, labels one Nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment