Mother - I Ruff You!

A fun free 4 all challenge over on Split Coast last Friday - to cut out of the box and emboss. I followed the technique instructions in the Split Coast forum. I used my brandy new Labels 10 Nestability for my framing. I also embossed the label after cutting it to meet the challenge requirements!

This beautiful heart with the Celtic Lunette design, matching digitial patterned paper and the sentiment are all from Waltzingmouse Stamps My card today is very clean and simple. I popped up the label on foam dimensionals and then just added 3 sticky gems to the lower corner!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Spring Baskets (sentiment), Celtic Heritage (Heart)
Paper: white, hibiscus burst - PTI, Celtic Lunettes Digital Patterned paper/Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Hibiscus - PTI, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: foam dimensioinals, gems, labels 10 Nestabilities, cuttlebug


I don't have a lot of time to stamp after work so I try to get lots of challenges into a card if I can - so today I was able to hit 4 challenges!

I used the Split Coast color challenge Apricot, sage, grey - Mercy's Tuesday Sketch, and the The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday challenge was to use cork.

And I'm bringing my little flying doggie (Angel Yappy) to da Mudder's Teaparty - which is at the Kentucky Derby this week - we have to ride something there to participate in the race because all of the horses went on strike - Yikes I hope flying counts!?!?! LOL!! Read all about the Split CoastTuesday Teaparty craziness here.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Stamps: The Cats Pajamas - Angel Yappy, Love Comet, I Ruff You
Paper: white - PTI, Apricot appeal, sage shadow - SU, DP Basic Grey/Archaic
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Sage Shadow & Apricot Appeal - SU
Accessories: lace, heart punch - McGill, cork, heart Sizzix die, sponge, foam dimensionals, scor tape, hand made cloud template

No comments:

Post a Comment