Have Fun!

I hit both of the Monday Split Coast challenges with my guy birthday card - the CAS challenge was a sketch and the Technique Challenge (guest hosted by Vicki Dutcher- whoo hoo GF!!!) was to use piercing. A great design for all those boys-kids-guys in our lives don't you think?!

I pierced the top corners and along the bottom edge - connecting the piercings with a drawn black line. I sponged the clouds using my hand made cloud template. The punch is EK Success.


On the inside of my card I repeated the punched panel and stamped the zig zag background in the same color as the card stock, overstamping the sentiment in black.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stamps: Free Spirit -Boy, Free Spirit Sentiments, Off Beat Backgrounds - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: Aqua mist, spring moss - PTI
Ink: Aqua mist - PTI, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: sponge, word window punch - SU, EK success punch, cloud template, big brad - American Crafts, paper piercer, mat & Grid - SU, black micron pen

No comments:

Post a Comment