A Fluttery Sketch...


Good morning everyone!  It's time for 2 of my favorite challenges!  The Digi Shack's Sketchbook Wednesday and Flutter By Wednesday.  These two went hand in hand this week!  Toni's simple and beautiful sketch was perfect for the challenge at FBW...Clean and simple with butterflies!


I used this gorgeous butterfly digital image from The Digi Shack and colored it with monochromatic colors to add to the simplicity of my design.  I love this quote and thought I'd add it to my card this week.  I am very happy with it as a whole!  :O)


I hope you enjoyed my card this week!  Please visit all of my design team sistahs and show them some love as well!  The Digi Shack & Flutter By Wednesday DT's are on my sidebar!  Join us in both challenges this week...we would love to see what you create!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment