WMS St. Paddy's Day Hop

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Everyone is Irish today right?!? LOL!! And WMS is celebrating with a customer blog hop over on the Waltzingmouse Forum I'm so thrilled with how my treat bag project came out today! I have had these nice little canvas bags for over a year but have been afraid to ink them not knowing if the images would look good when I stamped them on the cloth. I got my idea from a project I saw last year on Denise's blog.

But I decided to just bite the bullet and give it a try and I'm so glad I did! The Staz On ink worked just perfectly with Claire's quality clear stamps.

I used words and shamrocks from two different WMS stamp sets - Irish Blessings and Celtic Heritage. Here it is flattened out so you can see just what I stamped and how I lined it up.

My tag is a Sizzix die that I punched and hung on a key chain attaching it around the drawstring handle. The web store I purchased my bags at a year ago no longer has them so I did a google search and this is the closest thing I could find - the 6"x 8" loot bag with drawstring. My bag measures 5"x6" so it's slightly smaller. (If anyone knows where to get a bag like mine I'd appreciate your leaving a comment with the link!)

A cute little bag to give to an Irish friend! Now go check out the Waltzingmouse Forum so you can find the other St. Patrick's Day cards!

Remember to count the leprechaun's on all the DT's projects (check my pic at the top here) and post your total over at the Forum in the Play Room in the March Blog Hop Chat thread - there'll be a prize!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Irish Blessings, Celtic Heritage
Paper: Rustic White - PTI, Handsome Hunter - SU
Ink: Staz On Olive Green
Accessories: small oval punch - SU, beaded key chain - Michaels, clover eyelet - unknown, Cropadile, foam dimensionals, Sizzix Shamrock Die, canvas bag

No comments:

Post a Comment