WMS Sneak Peek Day 2

How often have you wanted to say this to your little tyke or grown son?! Well, this is the perfect stamp set to do it with! I just love these neat racing cars don't you! I thought they looked fun stamping them in multi colors! And the word 'son' is a separate stamp. There's also 'dad' 'uncle' brother and man' so you've got all the bases covered!! I drew my black outline border with a Micron 01 fine tip pen.

Inside I stamped the sentiment as well as multicolored stars to match the cars on the outside of the card. Another clean and simple masculine card - this one measures a small 2.5" x 4.25".

Both of these great stamp sets will be available at Waltzingmouse Stamps on April 1!

Check out more sneak peeks here:
Claire
Lisa
Anya
Laurie
I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek (I just can't put these stamps down! LOL!) so hope to see you then!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Free Spirit - Boy, Free Spirit Sentiments (available 4/1)
Paper: White - PTI
Ink: spring rain, pure poppy, ripe avocado - PTI
Accessories: Micron 01 fine tip black pen

No comments:

Post a Comment