A Winner & Wink Wink Ink Goodie!

Good morning everyone!  I hope your Tuesday is looking a little brighter than mine is.  It is, once again, gray and nasty looking outside...not to mention I got some bad news that makes me feel the same as it looks outside.  UGH!

On a happier note, if you commented on the Sassy Studio Designs DT's blogs on the 14-15th...we are choosing our winners today!  Please check the SSD Blog today to see if you're a winner!!!

Now on to some Wink Wink Ink cuteness!  I used Melanie's Sour Puss image for my card today.  The original has a little mouse that he's caught too.  I thought maybe he looks ticked off because he had another birthday, so...

Be sure to check out Wink Wink Ink's amazing selection today!  :O)  Melanie is the sweetest, so if you have any questions on her images, she'll make sure you've got the low down!

Challenges:
Artful Inkables - birthday
Ooh-La-La - anything goes
Paper Cutz - anything goes
Secret Crafter - anything goes
Bee Crafty - spring & digi
Handful of Stamps - lucky 4
The Treehouse - cas
Cute Card Thursday - celebrate
Pollycraft - sparkly things

No comments:

Post a Comment