Proud in NY

The Clean and Simple challenge over on Split Coast this week was to show something about New York City - skyscrapers, broadway, nightlife etc .

I have always loved the Stature of Liberty and I have several stamps of her - so I knew just what part of NY I would have on my card. I stamped Miss Liberty and my sentiment with Ocean Tides ink directly on the Ocean Tides CS.

I used a gold Spica pen to highlight the flame, the star and the rim of her crown. It looks shimmery IRL, not so much in the picture! Then I just tied a ribbon around the top - clean and simple!

Public Service Announcements!
Don't forget the sale over at Rubbernecker - it ends tonight at midnight! Dave is offering 15-28% off on selected items from Ranger, Spellbinders, Tsukineko and Clearsnap! - so be sure to check it out before it's over!

Remember to check out the WMS sponsored Inspiration challenge over at Stamping Around - you could win a WMS Sewing Box Hugs stamp set!

If you live anywhere near Hampton, NH - hop over to Stamping Around and sign up for the fun weekend they are planning for 4/16-4/17 - I'll be teaching a class there using WMS stamps and Lauren Meader will be there teaching too!! There are still some spots open and I'd love to get to meet you!!

Stamps: Liberty - Paper Inspirations, Sentiment - Stampendous
Paper: Ocean tides - PTI
Ink: Ocean tides - PTI
Accessories: gold spica pen, ribbon - PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment