A Pearled Egg Sketch

I made my Easter cards today based on Mercy's Tuesday Sketch. I started out just making
this first card.I white embossed this beautiful Waltzingmouse egg stamp on blue card stock. Then I sponged the outside edges with blue ink and added sticky pearls. I tied a pink silk ribbon around the egg patterend paper and popped the egg up on foam dimensinals.
I loved the embossed egg so much I decided to make another one!

So I embossed a second egg on green card stock layered over Amy Butler paper and tied with green silk ribbon. I just noticed that the top pearl fell off somewhere between my work table and taking the photograph!?!

and then I made a third card using another green egg but changing the ribbon to blue - it changes the whole look of the card doesn't it? And now I have 3 cards for Easter!! Nice egg, huh??!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Nested Eggs, sentiment - Spring Baskets
Paper: Ocean tides, white, spring moss - PTI, Bashful blue -SU, DP - DCWV spring stack, K&Co Amy Butler
Ink: Bashful Blue - SU, Spring Moss - PTI, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: sponge, white ep, hot gun, stamp simply silk ribbon, rhinestone stickers, foam dimensionals, Nested eggs - Spellbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment