Another Award...


I got this lovely award from Karen Wilson from Creations by KW.  What a sweetie!  Thank you, girlfriend...I'm honored!  The rules are to tell 7 things about me and share this award with 15 bloggers who inspire me...easy peasy!

ABOUT ME:
1)  I'm honest to a fault.
2)  I have tattoos...yes, that's plural!
3)  Tulips are my fave flower.
4)  I'm afraid of snakes and large bridges.
5)  Ignorant people tick me off.
6)  I'm a Republican...a Conservative Republican no less.
7)  I love the smell of fresh cut grass.

BLOGGERS WHO INSPIRE:
1)  Julie @ The Last Minute Crafter
2)  Joni @ A Sticky Situation
3)  Susan @ Killam Creative
4)  Lisa @ Creative K9's
5)  Mandy @ Just Keep Swimming
6)  Pam @ The Stamping Addict
7)  Vicki @ Stamped Smiles
8)  Harriet @ Allycat Cards
9)  Ann @ Stamp with Me
10)  Teresa @ T's Scrappin' Spot
11)  Mercy @ Lord Have Mercy!
12)  Diana @ Diary of a Crazy Rabbit Lady, Too
13)  Teresa @ Enjoy the VA Sunshine
14)  Cathy @ My Creative Space
15)  Melanie @ Wink Wink Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment