An Unofficial Peek at the WMS New Eggs!

I've got an unofficial WMS sneak peek for you! Bonnie and Laurie are the official sneak peekers today so be sure to check out their wonderful creations!

I made this card for the Ways to Use it Challenge over on Split Coast which was to use lace on your card. And I used this weeks OCC sketch

My beautiful egg stamps and sentiment are a sneak peek of a Waltzingmouse Egg Set that will be available on Monday March 1.
Don't they have a wonderful design on them? Claire creates such beautiful patterns on her stamps! The set includes several sizes of eggs and several designs - AND they fit the brand new Spellbinders nested egg die set! Whoo Hoo!! I don't have these dies yet - so I cut out my eggs the old fashioned way with scissors (!)

And another fun surprise!! The designer paper is a brand new digital DP that Claire will have available on March 1 also. Notice how the design matches the stamps in Faux Fun Circles and Vintage Circles Small??? One of the little eggs in the new Egg set has this pattern on it also - Whoo Hoo - how matchey matchey!?!?!

To finish off my card - I used a micron pen to draw an outline, added sticky pearls to the corners and gold stickles to the eggs.
Now go check out Bonnie, Laurie and our Claire!

Yippee! it's almost the weekend!

Be sure to come by on Monday 3/1 - the WMS DT will be having a New Release Blog hop and like last month - there will be stamp sets to be won!!!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Eggs (new release on 3/1)
Paper: white, lemon tart, lavender moon - PTI, Digi DP - Waltzingmouse (new release on 3/1)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: lace from stash, gold stickles, foam dimensionals, mircon pen, sticky pearls, oval punch - SU

No comments:

Post a Comment