I Was Awarded...

***Please scroll down for today's Flutter By Wednesday post!***

I got this lovely award maybe a month ago.  I cannot recall who sent it, so if you remember sending this to me, shoot me a message and I'll link it back to you!
I'm so sorry to the lovely lady who sent me this for not posting it until now!  I definitely deserve 20 lashes with a wet noodle!  Neither do I remember what I am supposed to post about said award, so I will use my own!

1.) Pick 7 amazing blogs and comment to let them know they have been honored.

2.)  Share 7 of your favorite things.

Here are the 7 blogs I am bestowing this award to today...a hard decision with all the craftiness out there!  These lovely ladies inspire me in every way!


Here are 7 things I love...
My family.
My friends.
Crafting.
Laughing.
Diet Coke.
Learning.
Chocolate.
Have a wonderful day!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment