Big Hugs!

Are you as in love with Mo's Digital Pencil images as I am??? They have some fun challenges over at their blog and this weeks Challenge #18 is a color challenge - to use pink, white, red and include a heart.

This is Patience on my card today - she loves her kitty SO much - she just wants to pick her up and squeeze her!!! I want to squeeze both of them!! LOL!!

The sketch is Karen Giron's and I used my Labels Three nestabilities to cut out the image. The sentiment is from Sweet Hearts by Waltzingmouse.

Thanks for coming by today!

Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil -Patience, Sentiment - Waltzingmouse/Sweet Hearts
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate - PTI, DP - Bitty Dots Basics - PTI, K & Co/Smitten
Ink: Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye Distress - Ranger, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Sponge, foam dimensionals, PTI Ribbon Raspberry Fizz, Labels Three Nestabilities, Copics: R35, R20, RV02, E00, YR29, N2, N6, BV31, BV04, E33, C1

No comments:

Post a Comment