Two More Valentine Crafts

I have two final Valentine Crafts to share with you today that I'll be selling at my church. Both of them are completely copied from other people! (why re-invent the wheel right?!?) and I have linked to where I found them both.

First are these adorable little glassine bags that I found on fellow Waltzingmouse DT member Jennifer's blog. The stamps are from the Sweet Hearts set. The glassine bags are from PTI.

I found these cute Valentine Bookmarks on Mish's blog. I used My Mind's Eye/Irresistable and Basic Grey/Two Scoops for my designer papers. I used 5 designs of DP (four 1"x 8" strips of each) and a 12" piece of twine (Stampin Up) for each one. See Mish's blog for how to lay them out and cut them.
The cute stamps are from PTI - Take Note and Tiny Treats Valentines. I used just 3 copics to color all the images - R59, RV32, BG10. Cute and simple and so pretty! My kind of craft!
And here's some fun news!
Claire is revealing 4 new stamp sets at Waltzingmouse on Thursday 2/4! Each day starting Sunday two of the design team members will be having sneak peaks on their blogs and Claire will be having them everyday!
On Sunday - check out Belinda and Laurie.
I'll be having my sneak peeks on Monday along with Anya.
See you then!
thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment